Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
HD fencing Terms & Conditions of Contract 1) Payments: A refundable deposit of 50% of the contract price will be required upon acceptance of this quotation ( If Amount is Less than $ 700, full payment required in advance ) Final balance must be paid on completion. The completed fence & all materials remain the property of HD Fencing until final payment is made in full by all parties Failure to comply with payment terms will void the warranty and will incur a $ 50 account keeping fee. The failure of neighbors to contribute towards the cost of fencing or comply with the Fencing Act or to make any payment in accordance with the Fencing Notice served on them shall continue to be the responsibility of original client who initiated the Contract with HD Fencing 2) ELECTRICITY AND WATER SUPPLY (a) The owners & Neighbour shall supply electricity and water at all times during construction. In the event that power and water are not supplied any extra cost incurred including generator hire, cartage, loss of time or additional labor shall be charged to the owners. 3) BOUNDARIES (a) All pegs and boundaries are to be marked by the owners who shall continue to be responsible for the position of the fence and any other claims arising. (b) HD Fencing recommends that all boundary fence lines are surveyed by a qualified surveyor prior to installation at the customer’s expense. (c) HD Fencing takes all care but no responsibility for incorrect boundary placements if boundaries are not surveyed by a qualified surveyor prior to installation. ( D )500mm or 2 feet clearance needed on paling side. Fence 4) PERMITS Unless otherwise provided in this quotation the owners shall obtain any necessary permits and supply a copy of the permits and conditions to HD Fencing. 5) VARIATIONS If the number of meters quoted varies, the price is adjusted to meet the actual meters installed. All heights will be measured from the bottom of the plinth to the top of the fence. Gaps may appear under the plinth and we can fill in these gaps at an additional cost. 6) YOUR GUARANTEE Additional to any statutory requirements all fencing erected under this contract is guaranteed by HD Fencing for a period of 365 days from completion against defects in quality of workmanship .